Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Doll

OK! I caved and bought a doll to wear the fringe boots that I fell in love with.  And what girl doesn't need a new outfit to go with them.  So I made the top and leggings to complete the outfit.
I still can't get over how cute those boots are!

I can see this is going to get way out of hand!  I already have plans on a fur coat, fairy outfit, pj's, and many more. The best part is I already have all of the fabric I need from the many other projects I've done.  And I'm sure it won't stop there!  Let's not forget the accessories and a way to store the clothes is going to be fun!  I already have my eye on an old suitcase I want to turn into a traveling wardrobe for her.

I can't believe I havn't given her a name yet...let me know what you think.

Check back and see what else I create for my new doll.

Keep creating!

just another,
Craft Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment