Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Here you go Amy!  I made a couple of bracelets over the weekend.  I finally finished making thousands of colored jump rings so that I could assemble three bracelets...only two are pictured, sorry.
I loved how they turned out!
I spent most of the weekend working on stained glass flowers.

I enlisted the help of my son or I still wouldn't be done with them.  They still need the patina, but the most tedious part of the job is done.

Last week I finally took the next step and took some of my stuff to our local gift shop, Stella's on Main, in Gilbert, Iowa.  It's kind of scary putting yourself out there like that for everyone to criticize.

Enjoy,

just another,
Craft Fanatic!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I am pretty sure my wrist size is similar to yours :)

    ReplyDelete