Sunday, March 25, 2012

Flower garden part 2

Here's what I did over the weekend.
Here's an update on the Flower Garden oil painting.
I added some leaves left over from the crayon melting project and a new bunch of yellow flowers.
I love to add 3 dimensional aspects to my paintings.  It brings the painting to life.

And speaking of the crayon melting project...here's a little crayon melting for you.
I found a tiny 2"x2" canvas over the weekend and my son thought it would be fun to do the crayon melting on it.
Check back for the finished version.

I also had time to finish another outfit for Lu Lu.
Now she has a party dress, shoes, and a removable boa.

That's about it for this crafting weekend.
Can't wait to see what I'm inspired to make next time.
Sorry Amy, no jewelry this time.

just another
Craft Fanatic!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could do a tutorial on how to dye the straps on your next post. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete