Thursday, February 16, 2012

Craft Room Chaos

Well here I go!  No turning back now!  I wanted to give you a peak into my world.  It may look a bit chaotic but I love it!  Sure I'd love a huge craft area, but we make due with what we have.

Here's a look at where I go to create.  A simple spare bedroom that's not much bigger than a shoebox that I've managed to cram full of about any craft supply you can imagine.
 
I don't know how I can concentrate with all the clutter but it works for me.  I know where everything is....mostly. 

I've got fabric and stained glass in this cupboard.

I turn around in my chair and there's my sewing center.  Literally turn in my chair since there is barely two feet between the two work areas.  When I want to do stained glass I remove the sewing machine and serger and place a large piece of plywood over the top of my sewing table and presto I have a work area for my stained glass that won't harm the sewing table.
And to the right of that is my Stained glass area which is temporarily holding the microwave that I recently acquired to do glass fusing...not to mention the toaster oven that I also dug out of the kitchen to use for Sculpy clay. 

My supplies have spilled over into other rooms too, for example, I have a roll away little organizer I keep a lot of my jewelry making supplies in that doubles as an end table in the living room.  So if the mood hits me while watching TV (happens a lot!) I can just roll it over and create!  It won't win any awards for style, but it works for me. 

There are supplies in other parts of the house as well but I'll leave that for another time.

If you have any questions or trouble with a project you're working on feel free to ask...chances are I've tried it and can help.

There's a saying on Pintrest that I can relate to, "I'm just one stack of shit away from becoming an episode of hoarders".  My husband whole heartily agrees with that!

Keep creating!

just another,
Craft Fanatic







No comments:

Post a Comment