Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LuLu's new outfits

Welcome back!
Since my granddaughter Bailey is coming over this weekend she can test out Lu Lu's new outfits and see what others she might like. I'm leaning towards a fairy outfit and a spring dress. 
Lu Lu's ready for those chilly days with her faux fur coat with rhinestone snaps and a trendy pair of zebra print Sherpa lined suede boots.  That's a mouthful!  All she needs now is a fabulous handbag...maybe I'll have time before Bailey gets here Saturday.
The zebra fabric was leftover from a pair of slippers I made for myself...they're comfy!




She's ready for Saturday morning cartoons in her flannel PJ's and comfy slippers. My husband says it looks like a Kimono...what do boys know...well maybe it does a little.



I better get started on the fairy outfit and spring dress and let's not forget the fabulous handbag!  I've got lots to do before Saturday!

Keep creating!

just another
Craft Fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment