Sunday, February 26, 2012

Leather doll boots

Welcome back! 
Another great weekend here in the heart of Iowa!

During my many hours of browsing on pinterst I came accross this site for doll clothes and fell in love with these boots...wish they came in my size!...who knows that may be my next project.

I let my inner child come out today and created these boots for an 18" doll that I don't currently have...may have to get one.  These were really fun!

I still need to finish to souls of the boots, but couldn't wait to share the cuteness of these boots.

You can find the pattern at www.dollclothespatterns.net/ .  The instructions were very easy to follow and I can't wait to finish the whole outfit!

Check back and see if I create a whole wardrobe for the doll...yet to be chosen.

That's all have have for this weekend...I'm off to buy a doll!

Keep creating!

just another,

Craft Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment