Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chain Bracelet

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I woke up this morning inspired to make a bracelet.

Quick and easy!
Gather your supplies and create your own!  I got my chains and clasp at Hobby Lobby and Walmart.  It's not a good day until I've visited a craft department somewhere...even a hardware store will suffice.

  • Variety of different chains.  I used a mixture of silver chains and rhinestone chains (w/ connectors).
  • jump rings
  • clasp of your choice
  • jewelry pliers
I used 6 1/2" lengths of all of the chains.  Adjust to your wrist measurement.

When using rhinestone chain you have to add connectors to the ends.  I also added a jump ring at each end as well.

Randomly add each chain to one large jump ring  and then add the clasp to the other end of the chains and you'll have a beautiful bracelet in no time.

 
Keep creating!

just another,

Craft Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment