Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cell Phone Cover

Cell Phone Cover

Surprise...another project from Pintrest!

Couldn't resist another easy and fun project to add a little pizazz to my phone!

I went to the local cell phone store and purchased a clear cover and came home and used the cardboard insert that came with the cover to make new inserts from scrapbook paper.  In minutes I had four different inserts cut.  Since I have an overabundance of scrapbook paper I can change my cover as often as my mood changes.

Enjoy!

Since that was such a quick project I thought I would introduce you to our dogs.

First (left) we have her royal majesty Princess Penelope, Roxi, and Izzy.  This picture is a couple of years old and Izzy is a little bigger but just and cute and cuddly!

Sorry time to treat myself to a little Words with Friends time!  I'm addicted to that too!


just another,

Craft-Fanatic


No comments:

Post a Comment