Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18th

I've been feeling under the weather the last couple of days and have let my blog slip...sorry.

Here's what I've been up to in the last week.
I know you've seen this painting before, but I love painting these butterflies on canvas paper and cutting them out and adding them to a project to give it my finishing touch.

I also finished the mini crayon melting project.
More butterflies.
What no butterflies....it's still wet yet and who knows...we'll see if a butterfly or two makes it on the canvas.

I think it's time for my creations to leave the nest.  I hope to display them at our local shop and maybe someone else will love them as much as I do.

Who knows, maybe I'll make a few dollars along the way.

Keep creating!

just another,
Craft Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment